If you’ve got some leftover tri tip, then you should make this refreshing and simple Tri Tip Salad.
With only four ingredients for the salad, and four ingredients for the dressing, this Tri Tip Salad is as simple as it gets but still tastes awesome. It’s simple, but delicious. It’s also a great way to use up leftover tri tip!
Tri Tip Salad
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Tri Tip, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add dressing ingredients to a small jar and shake until thoroughly combined. When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad and mix to evenly distribute the dressing. Enjoy!